“What Every Business Owner Must Know
About Hiring An Honest, Competent, Responsive And
Fairly Priced Computer Consultant“
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data And Operations To Just Anyone!
This Business Advisory Guide Will Arm You With 21 Revealing Questions You Should Ask Any Computer Consultant Before Giving Them Access To Your Company’s Network.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills; not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Your tech support phone calls will be answered within 2 minutes by U.S.-Based Personnel.
If you are a business owner or office manager that is plagued with ongoing computer problems, but don’t know who you can trust to fix them fast, fix them right, and make everything just plain WORK the way it’s supposed to, I have the Dallas Computer Support and Dallas Network Support solution you have been looking for. We are also a Certified Cisco ‘Select’ Partner.
What makes us unique is that we guarantee to make technology EASY for you – We guarantee that your phone call will be answered within 2 minutes; and 95% of these calls are worked on right away!
We own problems instead of blaming your Internet Service Provider (ISP), software vendor or other outside problem; and guarantee your complete satisfaction with our old-fashioned customer service.
Although this isn’t an amazing concept, I’m amazed at how many IT firms don’t get this right. And if you’re currently at your wit’s end about your current IT person because they never seem to get everything working…are totally unreliable about responding to their problems…don’t follow through on their promises…don’t take ownership of problems when they arise…and overall provide really shabby service, we can help. In addition to solving these issues, we can also show you how to:
- Reduce your IT support costs, repair bills and hardware costs by 14% to 57% without sacrificing speed, performance, or the way you use your PCs now. In fact, our AVERAGE client reduces their IT spending by 23%.
- Eliminate costly downtime, chronic problems, slowness and other computer headaches with our Tekfix Platinum Managed Service Plan. How do we do this? By proactively maintaining the health and security of your network with 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring and maintenance. In fact, we guarantee that you will have less than 4 hours of downtime the entire YEAR due to a problem we should have caught under out watch – just try to get your average ‘computer guru’ to make that kind of promise! Our Managed Service Plans include PREVENTIVE maintenance that minimizes downtime.
- Gain complete peace of mind that your network is 100% secured and backed up properly so IF you were to experience a major disaster of some kind, we could have you back up and running again within 24 hours or less (and usually within 2 to 8 hours). And we don’t just say that, we guarantee it. Ultimately, this means you and your staff will no longer have to waste time or money on aggravating computer problems, period.
To help you get to know us better, I’d like to send you our FREE Business Advisory Guide titled, “Twenty-One Questions You Must Ask Before Hiring A Computer Consultant”. This free guide will arm you with 21 revealing questions you should ask any computer consultant before giving them access to your company’s network.
Even if you aren’t ready to outsource your IT support or make a change from who you are using now, this report will give you the right information and questions to ask when the time comes. And if you have a sneaking suspicion that your current IT person\company is not delivering the level of service and support you need, it will quickly help you determine if your suspicions are correct – AND what you can do about it.
To claim your free copy now, go to http://www.tekfix.net/21-revealing-questions/
- Need to speak to somebody right away? Call 214-998-7275
Dedicated to serving you,